Sorry for the delay in the post Little Miller followers!
All is well here and moving right along. Had an appointment today with the doctor and we are still on track for November 20th. Everything is measuring appropriately. I have developed a fair amount of swelling/water retention and have been told to lay low as much as possible. She didn't say the "B" word yet - that's bedrest for those who didn't know - but I have a feeling if I don't look less puffy next week she might throw that word out there...lets hope not! :) And yes, I did say next week - we are now seeing her weekly! Next week marks the 1 month countdown! We have 37 days to go people! Literally right around the corner...though LM still has some cookin to do. So that being said - what's going on this week with the little one?
Well - LM is now weighing in at around 4 & 3/4 lbs! That is about the size of your average cantaloupe:
LM is measuring almost 18 inches long and the fat layers surrounding our little bundle of joy are now filling out. This added plumpness will help LM to regulate his/her body temp once he/she makes his/her appearance. :) The central nervous system is maturing and the lungs are still continuing to mature as well - though at this point should LM decide now is the time to make an appearance - he/she would do just fine. As for me - I'm doing just fine. Definitely feeling more tired as the days progress but honestly other than that I'm doing great! I have an incredible hubby to thank for making this process a thoroughly enjoyable one. Thanks for taking such good care of me & our little one!
Here's this week's belly progress - getting bigger by the day it seems :)
LM is still VERY active and as the little guy/gal continues to grow the movements just get stronger - amazing. The little one is already taking my breath away and he/she is not even here yet! :) As anxious as I am to see who this person is - I will miss the moments that we are sharing now...I'm savoring these last few weeks and really trying to enjoy every possible second. The experience thus far has been an amazing one and one that has gone SO fast!35 weeks Friday! 5 to go!! :)
Have a great week - Love to all!
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteNow that's a bump!:) Bring on LM!!! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!! Will ya look at that belly:) So incredibly precious!! Counting down the days:) All our love, Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteBeautiful baby coming soon to a hospital near you!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxox
Mom