Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 22

Well this has been a super fun week for the two, or three of us I should say :)
Busy too - but well worth it! Little Miller (LM) is moving all around - active little guy/gal. Most activity is usually around 11am and then really gets going around 6pm. The 6pm one is great since Steve usually gets home right at that time - coincidence? :)
This week LM is measuring right around 11 inches which is about the length of a spaghetti squash.
We are probably right at 1 lb. or maybe even a little over at this point. The lips, eyelids and eyebrows are more defined and the tooth buds are developing under his/her gums. The eyes are formed though the irises still lack pigment...wonder what color they'll be? Inside the belly his/her pancreas is in the process of developing. Lots going on this week. :)

Here's my latest development - ha. No hiding it now!
We were happily busy all weekend long. The end result - furniture! We are both very pleased with the way the nursery is coming along. Furniture looks great and just gets us both even more excited for the very near arrival of our little guy/gal. Who knew it was possible to be this excited about meeting someone! Anyway - here's some pics...


This weekend we are headed to sunny South Florida to celebrate the soon to arrive Ms. Ava Valabek and her Mommy, Rachel. Can't wait to see them and the rest of our Florida family! Hoping to squeeze in some beach time too - we'll see. :)
Enjoy the week! Love to all!

7 comments:

  1. Al I can say is WOW....your belly is growing...so cute sweetie:) And the nursery looks amazing!!!I hope you all have a wonderful time in Florida! Make sure you give your sister and our granddaughter huge hugs and kisses:)
    Best wishes also to Rachel and her husband as well from me and dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? She gets active around 6pm when I get home. Awe, already Daddy's little girl. Haha.

    Yes, the room looks GREAT and the furniture is awesome and perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting how you keep referring to the baby as "she" babe...do you know something I don't??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww i got a shout out on your blog---that's so fun!!! :) I'm soooo excited to compare bumps with you on SATURDAY!!! yay! yay! yay! The room looks awesome!!! Little Miller is coming home to a house of love and furniture now! :) (poor ava---so far, only love) I love you guys and did i mention i was excited!?!?!

    PS: Steve---i think it's a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve....you did such a great job on that room. Hard to believe my baby is having a baby of his own! You two are blessed.
    Since you are talking to the belly more often now please tell him/her/her/him (lol) that Nana loves her/him/him/her.
    xoxoxoxo to all 3 of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I know something? Uh, maybe just starting to hope for a girl? Dunno, =).

    Yes, we'll let HER know that Nana love her.. Haha. I said her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the room.. can't wait to see a little bebe in it

    ReplyDelete

Ally.Steve

Ally.Steve