
I did lots of walking while there - which enabled me to really enjoy the beautiful surroundings...
Steve tried out some surfing which was pretty commendable considering the water temperature there that time of year is pretty chilly. Not to mention the weather throughout most of the week wasn't exactly warm. :)
I was really impressed with the wetsuit though I must say. Really did keep him warm - almost hot he said! I'm looking forward to trying this out with Steve next year.
I was really impressed with the wetsuit though I must say. Really did keep him warm - almost hot he said! I'm looking forward to trying this out with Steve next year. And as for Little Miller (LM)...this week sensory development is working hard! The brain is assigning areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision & touch. Some say the babe can hear our voices at this point so we have had some chats. :) Babe should be weighing around 8 & 1/2 ounces and measuring about 6 inches, head to bottom which is about the size of a large heirloom tomato.
As for me ... I am getting a little bigger everyday
I am officially out of my own pants and into maternity wear which I have to say is way more comfy! My wardrobe is expanding and I am really starting to enjoy my new body. It's a little easier to say that when you actually start looking pregnant! :)
LM's arms & legs are now in the right proportion to each other & the rest of his/her body. The kidneys are making urine and the hair on his/her little scalp is starting to sprout! There is a waxy coat covering the babe's skin to protect it while it's floating for the next several months.
As for me - still feeling really good! Little bit of round ligament pain here & there but overall - feeling great...





No comments:
Post a Comment