This week was a good one for us - very productive. Steve was able to get the closets finished up and I was able to get everything put away & organized - whew! I feel SO much better now. Nice to have everything away & organized. He did an amazing job - as usual - and then we were able to enjoy some time relaxing - not much - but a little. :)
Besides finishing up the closet - the weekend consisted of dinner with friends Friday and our friend Lito's birthday party - it was a blast! Other than that - pretty low key.
This week Little Miller is weighing in around 3.75 pounds - about the size of a large jicama:
LM is measuring about 16.7 inches long(!) and taking up more & more space as he/she is also gaining about 1/2 lb a week! LM is supposed to gain a third to half of his/her weight during the next 7 weeks. LM has toenails, fingernails, & hair - which was evident in the pics at our last ultrasound and the little one's skin is smoothing out as the weight packs on. Good times!As for me - my blood volume has increased 40-50% since I became pregnant - pretty wild! My uterus is now pushing up near my diaphragm and crowding my stomach which now brings on shortness of breath & heartburn on occassion - I love it! :) Sleeping is definitely becoming more complicated but it's all worth it. Here's this weeks' shot:

This week is a very exciting one for Steve & I both. Mom Spalton is headed up Thursday and we have our VA babyshower this Saturday! We are very excited to see everyone & really looking forward to a great time with friends & family. For those who we won't be seeing in person - we will be thinking of you and assuredly seeing you sometime in the near future...
Love to all! Have a great week!
You guys are so close to meeting LM! :) Enjoy every second of being pregnant Ally--the last 30 days go by SO fast!! Have a blast at your baby shower and know that Ava and I are thinkin' about you! xoxo Miss you guys tons.
ReplyDelete