Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 26

It's official - we have less than 100 days to go! 95 in fact...cannot believe how quickly the time seems to be progressing! And with each passing day the kicks this little one brings my way get stronger & stronger - such a great feeling! This week was pretty uneventful I must say. We had a very relaxing weekend at home. Steve did some things around the house - little projects he's been wanting to get done - painting exterior door trim, running new phone line for the new desk area - fun & very exciting things like that. :) I spent most of Saturday relaxing which was kind of nice. It's not often that we are home on a weekend and even less often that we don't have plans. I took full advantage of my free day. Sunday Steve went mountain biking and I headed up to Delaware to celebrate Ms. Hannah's 1st Birthday party.
She's grown so much since I last saw her and is sweet as can be.

So ... this week Little Miller is working on hearing...the nerves are becoming more sensitive and more developed enabling the little one to hear both mine & Steve's voices. Very cool. LM has also begun to practice breathing movements as he/she inhales & exhales small amounts of amniotic fluid. And of course - the babe is working on puttin on that baby fat. LM should be weighing in around a pound & two-thirds and measuring around 14 inches from head to heel.
This is about the size of an English Cucumber!
Grow Little Miller grow!

Steve and I are getting ready to sign up for our CPR/First Aid classes and making mental lists for things we both would like to get accomplished over the next 3 months -
3 months!! Wow! :) Well that's about it for us this week...we hope you all have a wonderful week! Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. Not much longer sweetie! Remember to take more of those free day's off to relax as much as you can from now on.
    Belly looks nice and plump just as it should. I've got goose bumps!!!!!!!!!
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. english cummber.. i love that food is used to chart babies growth.. well double digit day count down... exciting.. hope to see you guys soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! You're in double digits! :) I'm with Lydia---you need to RELAX as much as you can now. Ava is getting me ready for her arrival by waking me up every few hours with some ridiculous kicks. Love you and miss you guys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the little Belly. How cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ally.Steve

Ally.Steve